Discover world class wines and gourmet delights on a Private Day Tour to the Hunter Valley. On this ultimate Food & Wine Trail you will enjoy some of the best food and wine Australia has to offer! • Taste Award Winning Wine at exclusive Boutique Vineyards • Visit some of larger Wine Producers and Local Distilleries • Sample locally produced Gourmet and Organic Cheeses • Indulge in Delicious hand made Chocolates • Visit Historic Villages and enjoy stunning scenery • You will have plenty of time to enjoy the wine tasting and atmosphere without being rushed! • Sit back & Relax on this Private Tour with your own Driver / Guide at your own pace
What You'll Get
Travel in comfort to this famous wine growing region where you will enjoy some of the best food and wine Australia has to offer! This tour is great for families, couples, groups of friends. For Solo Travellers it is Perfect as we do not charge a Single Suppliment rate making it the most affordable Private Tour for the Solo Traveller!
This tour should be on every 'Foodies' must do list!
The day commences with a complimentary pick up from your Sydney hotel. We then head out over the Sydney Harbour Bridge and drive North out of the city.
The Hunter Valley is two and a half hours from Sydney and on the journey you will experience beautiful Australian bushland scenery from the comfort of your own private vehicle with your friendly, knowledgable driver/guide.
We break the journey up with a stop on the beautiful Hawkesbury River where guests can stretch their legs, grab a coffee and enjoy the scenery of this pristine waterway!
Upon arrival in Hunter Valley we will take you to some of the smaller, award winning boutique vineyards to start your wine tasting experience!
Guests will also enjoy sampling the wines from some of Australia's larger and well known vineyards and distilleries.
It's not just wine that is produced in this region there are also many boutique, organic farms and artisan makers of fine produce. You will be visiting gourmet producers of fine organic cheese, olive oils and makers of delicious Handmade Chocolate!
Your knowledgeable private tour guide will take you to a venue of your choice for lunch, whether you prefer delicious local cafe fare or would like to indulge in a sophisticated multi-award winning 'Hatted' restaurant - the choice is yours and your guide will provide detailed information of lunch venues.
On this Private Tour, you will not be rushed and can take your time to savour the wine, soak in the atmosphere and enjoy the day! On your return journey back to Sydney you can relax and rest in comfort of your private tour vehicle before your driver drops you back to your hotel after a great day!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Camera - there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
- Comfortable shoes
- Jacket or cardigan
- Sunhat and Sunscreen
- Fitness Level:
- Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of moderate to easy walking.
- This tour can be easily customised for guests who do not wish to walk about or disembark from the vehicle
- Disabled and Wheelchair Access:
- Wheelchairs – Not suitable
- This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility (for example elderly guests requiring a moderate level of mobility aids such as a walking stick or walking frame)
- Suitable for Children:
- Yes - Children are permitted in the Wineries however they must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 18 years old are not permitted to taste wine or drink alcohol
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Wine Tasting at several award winning wineries
- Gourmet Cheese Tasting
- Complimentary Morning Tea
- Bottled Water and Snacks
- Complimentary Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off (we also pick up from Airport and Cruise Terminal)
- Your own Private Driver and Vehicle
- Friendly, knowledgable guide who will provide interesting commentary throughout the day
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer Pick up from all Hotels, Accommodation and Cruise Terminals in the Sydney Region.
We drop you back to your requested location in Sydney including:
• Hotel or accommodation
• Cruise terminals
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Private Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.