The Blue Mountains is one of the most spectacular parts of the country. Recognised as world heritage listing, its natural wonders are breathtaking with cascading waterfalls and tracks to see the lastly carpeted mountain ranges. There is plenty to do and see especially enjoying the creature comforts including fine food, gorgeous villages, festivals and great places to spend the day or night. Allow Sydney Privé to take you off the beaten track and show you the renowned Blue Mountains from breathtaking waterfalls to mildly adventurous tracks before finishing the day with a gourmet Australian barbecue in an exclusive winery in the heart of the Megalong Valley
What You'll Get
Start your day with your personal pick up in a luxury car. You’ll be taken to enjoy a delicious breakfast with unrivaled views of the most famous harbour in the world. Relax in comfort as you take a luxurious private tour with your guide who has extensive knowledge of Sydney and its surrounding areas, including the Blue Mountains. Drawing on his concierge experience, let your guide tailor an experience that will surpass your wildest expectations.Whilst sipping a champagne visit the Featherdale Wildlife Park where you can learn about breeding and conservation programs for quolls, tasmanian devils and wallabies. Spend some time admiring the power of bounding kangaroos, take photos of koalas before you continue on.
Next stop is the gallery at the former home of Norman Lindsay. At the Norman Lindsay Gallery and Museum, learn about the life and work of Australian author and painter Normal Lindsay. Investigate works with your private guide as you visit Lindsay's charming stone cottage home and chat about the legacy of his books and paintings.
Continue on into the heart of the Blue Mountains, where you wind down sun-dappled trails in the picturesque Wentworth Falls, the Three Sisters and Echo Point.
Finish your adventurous day off with a delicious barbecue lunch with wine tasting overlooking the stunning Megalong Valley an exclusive winery in the heart of the mountains.
As you are touring privately, your tour can be customised and anything is possible to arrange to make the day best for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Book tour as it is or tailor your tour
- Delicious breakfast in Bondi beach
- Enjoy a delicious barbeque lunch at an exclusive vineyard in the Megalong Valley with a premium wine tasting
- Get up close to Australia's native wildlife and feed a kangaroo or take a selfie with a koala
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guided tour of the Blue Mountains
- TOUR INCLUSIONS
- Tea and coffee
- Transfers to and from a hotel to all locations throughout the day in a luxury Mercedes V- class with complimentary WI-FI and minibar
- Transport by private vehicle
- Visit the estate and art gallery of Norman Lindsay and enjoy light refreshments
- Bottled water
- Helicopter tour and additional wine purchase
1: Sydney CBD, NSW, Australia
2: Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
3: Sydney Fish Market, Corner Pyrmont Bridge Rd &, Bank St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
4: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 Kildare Rd, Doonside NSW 2767, Australia
5: Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia
6: Megalong Valley NSW 2785, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Privé in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.