If you have a limited time in Sydney and wanted to experience native Australian animals and see the rich indigenous rock arts from Guringai People, this half-day tour is for you. Pickup from your hotel in Sydney or terminal can be either after breakfast (7.30 am), however, time is flexible. Then the tour will head north out of the city crossing Harbour bridge in a modern minivan and offer unlimited bottled water thought out the tour. You will get the experience of native Kangaroos at the Australian Walkabout Wildlife Park. This is the only wildlife sanctuary in New South Wales. Following the Walkabout park, the tour then goes to Bulgandry Art Site that portrays the rich in the ancient Aboriginal rock art of the Guringai people. Select your lunch options from either Sydney’s best Oysters from the Hawkesbury river or the best seafood lunch overlooking the water views. The tour will return to Sydney in the early afternoon.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bulgandry Aboriginal Engraving Site, Woy Woy Road, Kariong, New South Wales Australia
Brisbane Water National Park, near Kariong, is home to the amazing Bulgandry Art Site Aboriginal Place. Visit this sacred Indigenous site to see incredible Aboriginal rock art.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Walkabout Wildlife Sanctuary, 1 Darkinjung Rd Corner of Peats Ridge Road, Calga, New South Wales 2250 Australia
Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park is the only wildlife sanctuary in New South Wales with both free-roaming Australian animals, ancient Aboriginal rock art sites.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hawkesbury River NSW Brooklyn NSW, New South Wales 2083 Australia
Hawkesbury River Oyster Shed - if you are a seafood fan, enjoy fresh oysters for your lunch.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Contact SYDNEY TOP TOURS if you need a customized tour itinerary
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Driver / Guide
- Wildlife park entry ($30 per adult)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Walkabout Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hawkesbury River
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from Sydney hotels/ terminals/ Airbnb, etc
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas passenger terminal
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Top Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.