Dive into the world of humpback whales and bottle-nosed dolphins during this luxury private day trip to Port Stephens from Sydney through the Northern Suburbs and across the Hawkesbury River. Discover the white sand beaches, the dunes and the seaside town of Nelson Bay. If you're feeling adventurous, opt for an optional 4WD tour or sand boarding experience on the sand dunes of Stockton Beach (own expenses). Tours start at a time that suits you with pick up from your hotel, traveling aboard a new minivan with leather interiors, climate control, and enjoy chilled bottled water throughout the day.
• A luxury private tour
• Hotel pick up and drop off at Sydney CBD
• Hawkesbury River & Bulgandry Aboriginal Art Site
• Explore pristine beaches, humpback whales and bottle-nosed dolphins
• Visit Port Stephens Winery, Murray's Brewery and Gan Gan Lookout
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Top Tours | Private Day Tours from Sydney, 203/9 Darlinghurst Rd, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia
Your driver/guide will pick you from the hotel/Airbnb/Terminal on the day of the tour.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Passing by without stopping
Stop At: Murray's Brewery, 3443 Nelson Bay Rd, Bobs Farm NSW 2316, Australia
Beer and wine tasting
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Port Stephens, Port Stephens, Greater Newcastle, New South Wales
The dolphin capital of NSW.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Sydney - Tour starts from
Stop At: Gan Gan Lookout, Lilly Hill Rd, Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, New South Wales 2315 Australia
Gan gan lookout
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Anna Bay, Anna Bay, Port Stephens, Greater Newcastle, New South Wales
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomaree Head, Tomaree National Park 2 Shoal Bay Rd, Shoal Bay, Port Stephens, New South Wales Australia
Tomaree head hike (depends on time)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moonshadow-TQC Cruises, 3/35 Stockton St, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, Australia
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Contact SYDNEY TOP TOURS if you need a customized tour itinerary
- Our vehicle comfortably fits 7 travelers (driver + 6 with passengers)
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Our vehicle does not consist of disability access facilities
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Sydney CBD
- Travel in a modern minivan
- Complementary bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Attraction or activity entry fees, unless specified
- Port Stephens winery and brewery visit
- Entry/Admission - Murray's Brewery
- Entry/Admission - Moonshadow-TQC Cruises
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup / drop off from Sydney CBD.
Please leave your hotel/ Airbnb details at the special requst section before you pay & check out.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas passenger terminal
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Top Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.