Your guide is a professional photographer.
Photography tuition is provided throughout the tour.
The focus of the tour is photography in a picturesque natural environment.
Photographers are exposed to changing light conditions not found in a classroom.
Each element of photography is explained then practiced as a group and to individual photographers
The tour travel slowly to accommodate and encourage learning basic photography.
What You'll Get
Visit: Lake Benalla Walking Track, Benalla, Victoria 3672 Australia
Tour starts at Benalla Library with photography tuition and Wall Art. Leaving the library the tour joins the walking track near the bridge and experiences the first two photography locations across the lake and the sun clock seen in the photographs. You proceed from these locations through the large gum trees following the contours of the lake passing through Benalla Recreational Reserve and Jaycee Island. You pass through small wetlands, forest and river views before arriving at Little Casey Island. You are now exposed to river views and eucalypt forest before crossing the bridge and arriving at Benalla Rural City Showground. From here cross the Lake Benalla Bridge to the start point. Join your guide for a coffee t one of many Benalla cafe's for a debrief and question time.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Benalla Showground, Benalla VIC 3672, Australia
Sports ground, stables, oak trees
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is an adult photography tour for three hours children are not accepted
- If parents would like to bring their children then they should book a private photography tour.
- Photographers with health issues should warn the guide at time of booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Photography class tuition
- Photography cheat sheets
- Entry/Admission - Lake Benalla Walking Track
- Entry/Admission - Benalla Showground
- Photography equipment not provided
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney-Victorian High Country Photography Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.