This tour is perfectly suited for guests looking for a value for money wine tour that is 4 hours long.
On this wine and gin tour, we stay within 30 minutes of travel time from Launceston. This means that you will have time to fly, shop, lounge, or dine out.
Our grand finale is a tasting of the full range of pure Tasmanian Three Cuts gins, at the award-winning Turner Stillhouse.
We cover all tasting fees at vineyard cellar doors, the gin distillery, and a generous lunch with a glass of wine for your enjoyment.
Join us for this exciting wine and gin experience in the Tamar Valley!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Josef Chromy Cellar Door, 370 Relbia Rd Relbia, Launceston, Tasmania 7258 Australia
Curious?! Learn about our wine region with a wine tasting at the prestigious Josef Chromy Wines cellar door located at the Josef Chromy vineyard 20 minutes south of Launceston. You will enjoy classic cool climate wines such as sparkling (Champagne), Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon; all subject to availability. This professional curated wine presentation includes 4 to 5 wines from their extensive range of quality estate grown wines. The perfect start to any Tamar Valley wine tour!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Rosevears, Rosevears, Tasmania
Hungry?! We include a complimentary lunch with a glass of wine (or other beverage) from our wine tour menu at the Rosevears Hotel, overlooking the scenic Tamar River. The chef combines his talent, top quality local produce and a stunning outlook to create a dining experience in one of Australia's oldest licensed hotels satisfying your appetite and providing a wonderful memory of your holiday in Tasmania!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tamar Ridge Cellar Door, 1A Waldhorn Drive, Rosevears, Tasmania Australia
Thirsty?! Six of the best wines at Tamar Ridge Cellar Door to enjoy! Two sparkling wines (Champagne); two whites from the whites range: Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris and Chardonnay; and a couple of premium Pinot Noirs. The Tamar Ridge Cellar Door is located 25 minutes north of Launceston and has outstanding views over the scenic Tamar Valley!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Turner Stillhouse, 1A Waldhorn Dr, Grindelwald, Tasmania 7277 Australia
Cheerful?! Conveniently located next to the Tamar Ridge Cellar Door, the Turner Stillhouse Three Cuts gin tasting is a real discovery of top quality world class, award winning gin. You will enjoy tasting the whole range 4 gins with and without tonic/soda water. The Founder's, Distiller's, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Barrel rested gins. Tasmanian purity and redefining first class gin. All gins available for purchase by small or large bottles. Cheers!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Tasmanian governement Covid check in app
- Alcoholic Beverages - All tasting fees at 2 cellar doors + a gin tasting
- Lunch - A generous lunch with a glass of wine
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip Transfer from your Accommodation in the Launceston area
- Entry/Admission - Josef Chromy Cellar Door
- Entry/Admission - Tamar Ridge Cellar Door
- Entry/Admission - Turner Stillhouse
- Airport pickup or drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide a door-to-door roundtrip transfer from your hotel or home accommodation. Our tour guide will send a courtesy text message to you on the day of your tour with an updated ETA at your location.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tamar Valley Wine Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.