Departing from Brisbane, the Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise with Whale Watching takes you across the bay to Moreton Island, where you can enjoy a short stop at Tangalooma Island Resort before venturing out into Moreton Bay to search for humpback whales. From the comfort of Australia’s largest, purpose built whale watching vessel, get the chance to see these gentle giants in their natural environment. Lunch is served on board the 3 hour cruise. Then, enjoy the afternoon at Tangalooma Island Resort followed by the Dolphin Viewing Experience at dusk. From the vantage point of the jetty you can witness the arrival of the wild dolphins in their natural habitat. With presentations from the resident marine experts, what better way to cap off a jam-packed day!
What You'll Get
Day pass to Tangalooma Island Resort is included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at Holt St Wharf 45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Eco Ranger experiences are subject to change and subject to animal attendance.
- No refund if bookings cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel, or in the case of a no-show.
- Tour is subject to weather conditions.
- Tour departs Tangalooma Island Resort at approximately 7.00pm in Winter, 7.30pm in Spring and Autumn, and returns back to Holt St Wharf approximately 75 minutes later.
- Some Tangalooma activities and tours are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, medical conditions (such as pregnancy, epilepsy or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease or illness which may be aggravated by participation in or may interfere with your ability to safely participate in these products. If you are unsure or have any further questions please check before booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- Power Supply: Any guest that requires uninterrupted continuous power supply for life support equipment, is required to provide a minimum of 96 hours advanced notification of this requirement to Tangalooma directly prior to check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Return boat transfers from Holt St Wharf, Brisbane (only 75 minutes journey time each way)
- Day pass access to Tangalooma Island Resort.
- Full use of resort facilities including pools, restaurants and bars.
- 1 standard beverage on the boat transfer (tea, coffee, soft drink or water)
- Whale Watching Cruise (3 hour cruise) with light lunch served on board.
- Eco Ranger experiences.
- "Discover the World of Dolphins" presentation at the Eco Centre.
- Access to the dolphin viewing jetty for the Dolphin Viewing Experience.
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tangalooma Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.