Departing from Brisbane, the Premium Dolphin Feeding Day Cruise with Whale Watching takes you across the bay to Moreton Island, where you can enjoy a short stop at Tangalooma Island Resort before venturing out into Moreton Bay to search for humpback whales. From the comfort of Australia’s largest, purpose built whale watching vessel, encounter these gentle giants up close and in their natural environment. Lunch is served on board the 3-hour cruise. Then, enjoy the afternoon at Tangalooma Island Resort followed by the Dolphin Feeding Experience supervised by the Dolphin Care team at dusk - the highlight of any visit to Tangalooma! Watch them as they grace the shores of Tangalooma Island Resort for their nightly feed, then join one of the local Eco Rangers to hand feed them some fish. And be sure to smile, the photographers are there to capture your perfect day out!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tangalooma, Moreton Island QLD 4025, Australia
This day tour includes day pass access to Tangalooma Island Resort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive at Holt St Wharf 45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Tour departs Tangalooma Island Resort at approximately 7.00pm in Winter, 7.30pm in Spring and Autumn, and returns back to Holt St Wharf approximately 75 minutes later.
- Eco Ranger experiences are subject to change and subject to animal attendance.
- No refund if bookings cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel, or in the case of a no-show.
- Tour is subject to weather conditions.
- Some Tangalooma activities and tours are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, medical conditions (such as pregnancy, epilepsy or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease or illness which may be aggravated by participation in or may interfere with your ability to safely participate in these products. If you are unsure or have any further questions please check before booking.
- Power Supply: Any guest that requires uninterrupted continuous power supply for life support equipment, is required to provide a minimum of 96 hours advanced notification of this requirement to Tangalooma directly prior to arrival.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 180 travelers
- Return boat transfers from Holt St Wharf, Brisbane (only 75 minutes journey time each way)
- Day pass access to Tangalooma Island Resort.
- Full use of resort facilities including pools, restaurants and bars.
- 1 standard beverage on the boat transfer (tea, coffee, soft drink or water)
- Whale Watching Cruise (3 hour cruise) with light lunch served on board.
- Eco Ranger experiences.
- Discover the World of Dolphins presentation at the Eco Centre.
- Access to the day lounge.
- Access to the dolphin feeding program for the Wild Dolphin Feeding Experience.
- Dolphin feeding photo (digital copy)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
10 to 12 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tangalooma Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.