Wineglass Bay is hidden in the Freycinet Peninsula on the east coast of Tasmania, continuously ranked one of the top ten beaches in the world.
Along the way, we will stop at Kate's Berry Farm for morning tea, before heading out to Freycinet Lodge for lunch with a stunning seaview (at your own expense).
The walk to Wineglass Bay lookout takes around 30 minutes, mostly uphill with stairs, and by the time you reach the top, you'll be out of breath but blown away by the scenery.
Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to visit Freycinet Marine Farm for an amazing seafood experience.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wineglass Bay Lookout, Road C302 Inside Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
Wineglass Bay is hidden in the Freycinet Peninsula on the east coast of Tasmania, continuously ranked one of the top ten beaches in the world. Along the way to wineglass bay, we will pass spectacular scenery and fields full of maize and flowers. Wineglass bay is surrounded by mountain hills, there would be around 30mins hiking to the outlook, which leaves you breathless and blown away by the exquisite landscape.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Freycinet Marine Farm, 1784 Coles Bay Rd, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
Taste some of Tasmania's best fresh seafood in Freycinet Marine Farm -- Oysters and mussels harvested fresh from farm daily.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver Guide Service
- Freycinet National Park Entry
- Entry/Admission - Wineglass Bay Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Freycinet Marine Farm
Traveler pickup is offered
- Hobart International Airport, Strachan St, Cambridge TAS 7170, Australia
- Launceston Airport, 201 Evandale Rd, Western Junction TAS 7212, Australia
- Port Shipping Containers Hobart, level 3/85 Macquarie St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
- Port Arthur Historic Site, Visitor Centre, Historic Site, Port Arthur TAS 7182, Australia
8 to 10 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tasmania Coachlines in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.