The Deep-to-Dish: Tasmanian Seafood Experiences showcases the best seafood that Tasmania has to offer. A culinary tour like no other, you will see our skilled local divers harvest & prepare for you world-class seafood - each of whom have years of experience in the fishing industry.
What You'll Get
The freshest wild seafood caught and cooked before your eyes!
Feast on the freshest seafood straight from the ocean whilst cruising in style and comfort on our premier power catamaran along some of the most untouched and idyllic waterways in the world.
Join us on our of luxury two story catamaran "Cuttlefish" and come face to face with towering sea cliffs, sandy beaches only accessible by boat and sea life such as dolphins, whales, seals and sea birds whilst sampling the freshest wild seafood caught and cooked on board the vessel from our interactive cook station.
Start the day with a seasonal fruit platter including Tasmanian cheeses. Venturing south to Bull Bay on Bruny Island our skilled diver will harvest live periwinkles and sea urchins and will expertly prepare for you on board. You will also feast on live Tasmanian abalone, live Tasmanian rock lobster, oysters, periwinkles, whole Atlantic Salmon & mussels.
• Bruny Island, Bruny Island, Tasmania
• Tasmanian Cheese Platter
• Oysters - Oysters served natural & kilpatrick
• Urchin & Periwinkles - Caught by our divers & prepared for you onboard
• Atlantic Salmon
• Tasmanian Rock Lobster
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Lunch - An amazing array of seafood live and some straight from the ocean! Sample Tasmanian Rock Lobster, oysters, mussels, periwinkles, urchin & abalone!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasmanian Beer, wine and sparkling is included.
- Snacks - A selection of Tasmanian cheeses, dips, crackers & produce.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Tea and coffee is included
Unit 1/4 Franklin Whrf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tasmanian Wild Seafood Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.