Get ready for a day of Culture, lifestyle, art, adventure, nature, produce and wildlife. As we leave no stone unturned.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Wellington, Pinnacle Road, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
1272 m above Hobart CBD you will have Panoramic views of Hobart and beyond. Your first of many Instagram worthy shots for the day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Salamanca Market, Salamanca Place, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
(Saturday's only.) Tasmania's number 1 tourist attraction. Join the locals as you stroll the stalls in search of gift while sipping on a coffee and eating some breakfast. This is the closest you will get to becoming a local. The atmosphere is chilled and the experience is unforgettable.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Richmond Bridge, Bridge Street, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 2004 Australia
Step back in time as you explore the rich convict township of Richmond. Home to Australia's oldest bridge and Catholic Church. A interesting little stop famous for its bespoke shops and eateries.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Wicked Cheese Co., 1238 Richmond Rd, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 7025 Australia
Free cheese sampling from the award winning local cheese maker Wicked Cheese.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, 593 Briggs Rd, Brighton, Tasmania 7030 Australia
Get up close and personal with all the unique Australian wildlife. An experience you will never forget as you walk through this beautifully put together animal rescue sanctuary. Here you will see Tasmanian Devils, Kangaroos, Wombats, Koalas and many more famous and fluffy animals. Cost $27pp
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: MONA, 655 Main Rd, Berriedale TAS 7011, Australia
The largest privately own Museum in the southern hemisphere. Come and see for yourself why people are coming to Hobart specifically to see this strange and quirky thing we call art. Cost $30pp
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Salamanca Market on Saturday's only.
- If the Weather is poor and cloud/snow has covered Mt Wellington, Rosny lookout or Mt Nelson will be it's substitute.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Entry to Bonorong and or MONA not included.
- This tour is designed to cover the major tourist attractions around Hobart.
- Pickup starts before tour start time.
- Most travelers can participate
- Note for Cruise ship passengers Only - Book the "Shore Excursion 5 of Hobart's Best", that tour is tailored for arrivals and departure times and port pick ups.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- City Loop (Salamanca, Cascade brewery, Tasman Bridge, Parliament house, Battery point, City Constitution Dock etc)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Within 5km of the city. (please indicate where you are staying so we can point you in the right direction)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch and drinks not included.
- Entrance fees to Bonorong and or MONA are not included in the price. Bonorong $26pp MONA $28pp.
- If you choose to do both Bonorong and MONA there will be a $22pp Ferry ride back to Hobart's CBD
- Entry/Admission - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - MONA
6 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tassie Tours Tasmania in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.