Cruise past Box Head and out in to spectacular scenery of Broken Bay. Visit the proposed Hawkesbury Shelf Marine Park with a qualified Marine Biologist on board to talk about marine life. Enjoy a high speed blast back to Ettalong.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hardys Bay, Hardys Bay, New South Wales
Explore the dramatic sandstone coastline of Broken Bay. A mix of steep cliffs, sandy beaches and pristine National Parks. Eco highlights include a colony of Endangered Fairy Penguins, Dolphins and a recovering colony of Australian Fur Seals. The area is proposed as the new Hawkesbury Shelf marine Park. The bay hides an intriguing war history of mini submarines and the Z Force Commandos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Barrenjoey Lighthouse, Barrenjoey Road, Palm Beach, Pittwater, New South Wales 2108 Australia
Visit a Seal Colony and watch their playful antics.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hawkesbury River NSW Brooklyn NSW, New South Wales 2083 Australia
Visit a Little Penguin colony. Visit World War 2 gun emplacements and learn about the Z Force Commandos.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suncream, sunglasses, spray jacket and clothing that can get a little wet are highly recommended.
- Keep in mind it is always 5 – 10 degrees colder on the water so bring an extra layer.
- Your safety comes first, tours are weather dependant. We may have to reschedule at short notice.
- If we cancel or relocate tours due to weather or factors beyond our control, you have the option of rescheduling or a full refund of any payment. We do not compensate for your travel costs to get to the location.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your trip. No refund will be issued if you are late. We will aim to get you on another trip but this will not always be possible.
- For Broken Bay tours please ensure that you pick up point is confirmed as either Ettalong or Hardys Bay.
- Unfortunately people with limited mobility may not be able to board the vessel.
- Children under 3 are not permitted due to safety regulations.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All safety equipment is provided, including life jackets.
- Entry/Admission - Barrenjoey Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Hawkesbury River
- No catering is provided on this trip.
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Terrigal Ocean Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.