Small private boutique tours
Experienced qualified bush walking tour guide
Freshly packed Tasmanian produce lunch supplied
Some day walking equipment supplied
About This Deal
If you love wildlife, photography and have a passion to see some of the finest scenery in the world then this tour is for you!.
Let us show you the Narawntapu National Park with your very own personal experienced walking tour guide. Let us show you the secret spots, explain the history and landscape of one Tassie's best kept secrets. Such a short drive from any major town or port. And yes.....we include a Tasmanian gourmet lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Day Packs and Walking Poles
- Lunch - Fresh Local Tasmanian Produce
- Bottled water
Sit back and relax as we pick you up from your preferred agreed location
Burnie Devonport Launceston Beauty Point
Launceston Airport, 201 Evandale Rd, Western Junction, Tasmania 7212 Australia Devonport Airport, Devonport, Tasmania Australia Burnie Wynyard Airport, Burnie, Tasmania Australia
6 to 7 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the That's The Spirit Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.