Are you ready to explore the depths of the earth and wade through subterranean rivers, marvel at the phosphorus glow worms, cross chasms and explore the caverns of this unique granite boulder cave! If this sounds exciting, adventure caving is a great way to see the earth from a totally different perspective.
About This Deal
As you venture into the darkness with only your torch, you really do feel like an adventurer as you make your way into the pitch-black cave it really is like another world down there. You will spend your time underground exploring the fascinating sights of this alien underground world. These caves have everything required for a fantastic caving experience, in fact there are only 5 known caves like this one in Victoria which makes it quite special, formed over thousands of years of water erosion these huge granite boulders jumbled on top of each other make this caving adventure a thrilling experience and houses a unique eco system of glow worms, cave crickets and fungi amongst others.
You will wade through subterranean rivers, crawl through some tight squeezes, climb over chasms and view the beautiful glow worms. There are multiple exits and entries to the cave system, which enables even the most claustrophobic of people to have an enjoyable time. This awesome caving adventure is located only 50 minutes drive from Melbourne, so come and join us on this underground playground.
Remember this is not your average guided walk-around caving experience- this is adventure caving! You will be crawling on your hands and knees, scrambling over rocks, sliding, navigating some tight spaces, exploring hidden caverns and getting wet and muddy. This adventure can be quite physical but guaranteed it is worth the effort. This is an activity close to Melbourne that can be enjoyed by almost anyone so get ready for the awesomeness and come caving with us!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. You will be crawling on your hands and knees, sliding over boulders etc.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Maximum weight is 100kg and you must be in proportion for your weight.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet and head torch
- Caving gloves
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
We meet at Park road in Yarra junction. We will meet you in the car park next to Park road. Please do not drive to the caves, we will drive there in a convoy.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The adventure merchants in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.