Explore Perth's stunning and popular waterfront precinct with this Elizabeth Quay (EQ) Pass that gains you access to the 3 must-do experiences in the area.
Save by booking 3 experiences at Elizabeth Quay! Enjoy a Willie Creek Live Pearl Harvest, Chime the royal bells during a Bell Tower Chiming Experience, cruise on the Swan River with the Little Ferry Company. With your EQ Pass, we've done the planning for you!
Enjoy a day out at your own pace and dine at the popular Riverside Restaurant, Bar & Café with 15 percent off your total bill.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Willie Creek Pearls Elizabeth Quay, Western Pavilion, Barrack Square, Elizabeth Quay, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
The Live Pearl Harvest at Willie Creek - On this 30-minute discovery session you will learn of the journey an Australian pearl takes and the risks involved to produce a gem worthy of jewellery. Before beginning your harvest, make yourself known to one of our friendly staff who will direct you into the harvest room where you will perch up overlooking the beautiful Swan Rive
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Bell Tower, Barrack Square, Swan River Foreshore Corner Riverside Drive & Barrack Street, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
The Bell Tower Experience - The Bell Tower is the only place in the world where you can view bell ringing in action! Have a go with an interactive Bell Chiming Experience where you can try the art of bell ringing yourself with an experienced tour guide.
Learn about the history of the Bell Tower and the historic royal bells.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Geoffrey Bolton Avenue Next to Elizabeth Quay Train Station, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
The Little Ferry Co - Enjoy a 2hr Swan River cruise from Elizabeth Quay. Take a leisurely cruise upriver in their solar electric ferry showing off our beautiful city and river. Cruise along the foreshore and let our skipper entertain you with colourful insights about our city and cultural background.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Elizabeth Quay Pass is available Monday - Saturday
- Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The Elizabeth Quay Pass is not available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Good Friday and ANZAC Day (25 April)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Watch in amazement as a pearl is harvested from its oyster right before your eyes at Willie Creek.
- Enjoy a guided interactive bell chiming experience and receive a souvenir chiming certificate.
- Take a leisurely cruise of the Swan River in and Edwardian designed electric ferry.
- A guide will join you at each of the tour locations.
- Receive 15 percent off your total bill at the popular Riverside Cafe, Bar & Restaurant.
- Entry/Admission - Willie Creek Pearls Elizabeth Quay
- Entry/Admission - The Bell Tower
- Entry/Admission - Elizabeth Quay
- Food and drinks is not included in the Elizabeth Quay Pass
1: Willie Creek Pearls, Western Pavilion, Barrack Square, Elizabeth Quay, Perth WA 6000, Australia
2: The Bell Tower, Riverside Dr, Perth WA 6000, Australia
3: Little Ferry Company, Elizabeth Quay, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Little Ferry Company, Elizabeth Quay, Perth WA 6000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Bell Tower, Home of the Swan Bells, Perth in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.