- Chime the ancient bells during an interactive chiming demonstration
- Learn about the ANZAC legend and the meaning behind the ANZAC Bell
- See the 6,500kg ANZAC Bell ring at midday
- Receive an ANZAC Bell medallion and take it to the Perth Mint for FREE engraving
- Receive a Certificate to commemorate your experience
- Your guide will play a song from World War 1 on the coin operated carillon
- Marvel at the stunning views of the Swan River and Perth City from the observation deck.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bell Tower, Barrack Square, Swan River Foreshore Corner Riverside Drive & Barrack Street, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
The ANZAC Bell Tour is the small group premium tour at the Bell Tower. Find out about the meaning of the 6,5000kg ANZAC Bell and witness the Bell ring at midday.
Starting on level 1, you will step behind the scenes into the ringing chamber to chime the ancient bells with your experienced tour guide. You will also learn about the history of the ANZAC Bell before following your tour guide to level 5, where you will see the powerful 6,500kg ANZAC Bell ring at midday.
Your tour guide will play a popular World War 1 song on the Carillon located on the Level 6 Observation Deck. After your tour you will be presented with a medallion which can be taken to the Perth Mint for free engraving.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All staff obtain the Western Australian Hospitality and Tourism COVID-19 Certificate
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Bell Tower
- Private transportation
- Free entry customers, do not receive a medallion (available to purchase at the Bell Tower).
The Bell Tower, Barrack Square, Riverside Dr, Perth WA 6000, Australia
45 to 60 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Bell Tower, Home of the Swan Bells, Perth in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.