The Brew Hop gives you the chance to explore some of the fantastic breweries that operate around Hobart. You'll get an inside look at how a brewery operates and taste 12 different beers throughout the afternoon. You're guide on the day will be a bit of a Beer Geek with an extensive background in Hospitality, that is currently studying to become a Certified Cicerone (Beer Sommelier). You'll also get the inside track on some recommendations for things to do around Hobart, but more importantly, where to eat and drink!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North Hobart, Hobart, TAS 20 new town road Newtown, Hobart, Tasmania 7008 Australia
We'll venture towards North Hobart, where you'll get to see and taste some of the great things they're doing at the local breweries.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Lunch - You're lunch will be provided at one of our stops along the way.
- Alcoholic Beverages - A welcome beer and beer tastings will be supplied at each brewery along the tour.
222 Elizabeth St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
16 Evans St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Brew Hop in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.