Join us for a Spectacular Cruise from Hobart to Bruny Island aboard "Wild Thing" for an intimate feast on the northernmost point of the island.
The cruise to Bruny Island is an experience in itself with the opportunity to see wildlife, cliffs and sea caves.
Enjoy freshly shucked Bruny Island oysters on arrival and then join your local hosts Kris and Ray for food from their kitchen. A variety of local wines and beers will also be available to purchase.
Take a stroll along Heritage Trail to Kelly’s Point, the northernmost tip of Bruny Island, taking in some of the most heritage-rich and fascinating parts of North Bruny.
Explore the local gallery "Art Untamed" which features painting, printmaking, jewellery, textiles, glass, sculptures and woodwork of Bruny Island artists.
In the afternoon you will return by boat to Hobart via the oldest lighthouse in Australia, the Iron Pot.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bruny Island, Bruny Island, Tasmania
Lunch at Dennes Point
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Private transportation
- 1x Sparkling Wine or Beer on Arrival
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks not included
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Bruny Island Long Weekend in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.