Take a 1-hour helicopter tour over the Mornington Peninsula and enjoy incredible views of the Victorian coastline. Meet at Moorabbin Airport, from where your experienced pilot will fly you out over an almost endless supply of stunning architectural housing & waterside neighborhoods.
Soar out toward Dromana Beach, Arthur’s Seat, over Rye, Sorrento, Point Nepean, and Bass Strait, where you enjoy spectacular views & may even be lucky enough to spot dolphins or whales. Return via the the rugged bass straight coast line.
About This Deal
Departing at 10am, meet your helicopter pilot at Moorabbin Airport (adjacent to Melbourne’s Port Phillip Bay) at least 15 minutes before your flight. The pilot will give you a short briefing and then you will take to the skies, flying out to the south for the Mornington Peninsula.
Get a bird’s eye view of the beautifully designed houses hugging the cliff edges as you fly over affluent waterside neighborhoods. Observe the cliffs spilling down onto white beaches and yacht clubs dotting the coastline. Dromana Beach is clearly visible ahead, bounded by Arthur's Seat – the highest point on the Peninsula.
From here, the full extent of the famous Peninsula emerges, before your flight continues over Rye, Sorrento, and towards Point Nepean, where the breaking waves on the southern back beaches meet calmer bay waters. It is here that whales and dolphins can often be spotted frolicking in Bass Straight.
Your helicopter tour following the southern coast lines around the Peninsula lasts around 60 to 70 minutes and concludes back at Moorabbin Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to weight / balance and individual seat limitations of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 130kg may not be able to fly due to weight restrictions. Total weight restrictions for combined passenger weights also apply.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Please dress appropriately; warm clothing will be suitable in cooler months
- Infants may be carried on an adult's lap provided total seat weight does not exceed 136kgs
- Not accessible to wheelchairs
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- 60-70 minute flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
42 Bundora Parade, Moorabbin Airport VIC 3194, Australia
10am departure time
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Helicopter Group in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.