One of Western Australia’s oldest settlements, Jarrahdale is set in the Darling Range and surrounded by Jarrah forest and is a one hour drive from Perth.
Hiking the 15km return Kitty’s Gorge trail from Jarrahdale will showcase the forest’s flora and fauna and allow your senses to come alive as you see, hear and smell nature at its best. Embarking on this adventure from the Jarrahdale cemetery is an interesting way to begin, and with beautiful streams, gorges, and the famous Serpentine Falls ahead, this trail is one not to be missed.
Stop in at Millbrook Winery post hike for a look at their beautiful local wines.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Serpentine Falls, Falls Road, off South West Highway, Serpentine, Western Australia 6125 Australia
Serpentine Falls is a great place to sit and relax post hike.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Serpentine Falls
4 to 5 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Hike Collective in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.