Experience all that the Amazing South Coast Great Southern Wine Region has to offer with a delicious, leisurely lunch at The Lake House Denmark winery, cellar door, restaurant, café and Vinofood store. Sit and relax with views of the gardens and lake from our lakeside deck, on a picnic rug under the willow trees or in our restaurant and cafe area.
Enjoy a wine tasting of our estate wines and sample our handcrafted, naturally delicious Vinofood condiments. Share a vineyard platter filled with local and regional produce and a glass of wine of your choice.
About This Deal
Self drive to The Lake House Denmark cellar door and restaurant, located just five minutes from Denmark town along Mt Shadforth Road.
Experience a day to slow down and take time out starting with a wine tasting of our premium reserve wines by our in-house wine expert followed by a relaxing lunch overlooking the tranquil lakeside setting and stunning gardens.
Indulge your senses with a gourmet vineyard lunch platter fit for a king and queen filled with local and regional produce and a glass of award-winning wine of your choice. Finish your lunch with a home-made dessert and coffee or tea.
After lunch take a leisurely stroll around the lake and lakeside vineyard to truly experience the peace and tranquillity of the Great Southern. Meet our friendly blue fairy wrens and family of ducks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Adult prices include shared Lake House Gourmet Vineyard Platter and a glass of wine of choice, dessert and coffee or tea per person.
- Child price includes a Cubby House Kids Platter and Kids Ice Cream.
- Youth price (young adults aged 13 to 17 years) includes shared gourmet vineyard platter, soft drink of choice and kids ice cream.
- Minimum 2 adults (or 1 adult and 1 youth) required for all lunch packages.
- Complimentary wine tasting of award winning wines including premium reserve wines.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Transfers to venue are not included. Guests must provide own transport.
The Lake House Denmark
1 to 3 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Lake House Denmark in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.