Visit The Lane Vineyard for a crash course in winemaking. In this 1 hour interactive experience explore the winemaking process before creating your own master blend. Once the work is done, relax with a glass of wine and a cheese board before taking a bottle of your blend home to enjoy with friends.
About This Deal
Go behind the scenes in The Lane Vineyard’s state of the art winery, located in the beautiful Adelaide Hills, for a crash course in winemaking.
Unlock your inner oenophile under the guidance of the winemaking and cellar door team.
This is an interactive experience which takes you through the art of winemaking, exploring winemaking techniques and subtleties, before you are unleashed to create your own master blend!
After bottling your masterpiece, it’s time to sit back and relax while enjoying a cheese board and glass of wine before returning home with a personalised bottle of your signature blend to show off your new found vinous prowess.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years. Proof of age in the form of photographic identification may be requested.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- private wine blending session with member of winemaking team
- cheese board
- personalised bottle of wine to take home
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The Lane Vineyard Cellar Door
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Lane Vineyard in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.