An astronomy experience like no other. 1.5 hours to explore the universe through a 2.3 meter tall mobile observatory and see a world of incredible beauty and wonder!
Passionate operators, remote locations away from city lights and small groups of like minded people make this an experience for those inspired by the extraordinary!
Don't miss the opportunity to join The Mobile Observatory when we are near you and enjoy the most amazing views of the universe under some of the darkest and clearest skies in the world!
What You'll Get
On arrival, share our passion for the universe and learn about it's sheer size, incredible variety and the fascinating objects you will see.
Our laser tour will help you navigate the Southern skies and learn the location of visible planets and key constellations before exploring them in detail through the telescopes..
Our powerful telescopes, including our massive 2.3 m tall mobile observatory, provide outstanding views of star clusters, our neighbouring planets and even a distant galaxy if the conditions are right.
Imagine looking through the telescope at a bright star and discovering it is Jupiter or Saturn and seeing a beautiful cluster of 10 million stars sparkling like diamonds.
On nights, when the moon is visible you will be amazed to see its rugged landscape of deep craters and mountain ranges appear close enough to touch... yet, on a moonless night, you can be among the few people to have ever seen another galaxy first hand.
Join us for a unique and unforgettable experience and be inspired by the extraordinary!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The oval is located on Murat Street, within walking distance from a range of accommodation.
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility as some viewings through the 2.3m tall telescope will require climbing a 3-step platform ladder.
- Not recommended for children under 8 years of age due to height restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Use of telescopes for astronomy
- Coffee and/or Tea - No beverages or snacks provided
Exmouth Skatepark, 535 Murat Rd, Exmouth WA 6707, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Mobile Observatory - Exmouth in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.