An astronomy experience like no other. Two hours to explore the universe through a 2.3 meter tall mobile observatory and see a world of incredible beauty and wonder!Passionate operators, remote locations away from city lights and small groups of like minded people make this an experience for those inspired by the extraordinary! Don’t miss the opportunity to join The Mobile Observatory when we are near you and enjoy the most amazing views of the universe under some of the darkest and clearest skies in the world!
What You'll Get
On arrival, share our passion for the universe and learn about it's sheer size, incredible variety and the fascinating objects you will see.
Our laser tour will help you navigate the Southern skies and learn the location of visible planets and key constellations before exploring them in detail through the telescopes..
Our powerful telescopes, including our massive 2.3 m tall mobile observatory, provide outstanding views of star clusters, our neighbouring planets and even a distant galaxy if the conditions are right.
Imagine looking through the telescope at a bright star and realising that it is Jupiter, appearing in such detail that you can see its beautiful coloured cloud bands and some of its many moons; or seeing a cluster of 10 million stars sparkling light diamonds...
On nights, when the moon is visible you will be amazed to see its rugged landscape of deep craters and mountain ranges appear close enough to touch... and on a moonless night, you can be among the few people to have ever seen another galaxy first hand.
Join us for a unique and unforgettable experience and be inspired by the extraordinary!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The oval is located on Murat Street, within walking distance from a range of accommodation.
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility as some viewings through the 2.3m tall telescope will require climbing a 3-step platform ladder.
- Not recommended for children under 8 years of age due to height restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Use of telescopes for astronomy
- Coffee and/or Tea - No beverages or snacks provided
Exmouth Skatepark, 535 Murat Rd, Exmouth WA 6707, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Mobile Observatory - Exmouth in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.