Enjoy this overnight tour of Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (Olgas) departing daily from Ayers Rock Airport or Ayers Rock Resort (Outback Pioneer). This tour includes Uluru Sunset, Sunrise, the Base walk and the Cultural Talk. You will also visit Kata Tjuta for the Valley of the Winds walk and you sleep in under the stars in a swag at Ayers Rock Camping gound.
What You'll Get
Day 1: Uluru Base Walk (L,D)
You will be picked up after 11:30am from either Uluru (Ayers Rock Airport) or the town of Yulara at Outback Pioneer (Ayers Rock Resort). Enjoy lunch and visit the Aboriginal Cultural Centre where you can learn about the Dreamtime, before starting your Uluru Base Walk. Take in the spiritual significance of Kantju Gorge, Mutijulu Waterhole and Aboriginal Cave paintings before a guided Mala Walk before sunset on Uluru, where you will have dinner. Spend the night camping under the stars at the Ayers Rock Camp Ground in swags with hot showers and toilets. Tents are available.
Day 2: Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) (B)
Up early for Sunrise at the Uluru/Kata Tjuta viewing area before heading to the Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta. Your guide will explain bush tucker and rock formations along the hike.
You can be dropped off at 10:45am at the Uluru (Ayers Rock Airport) if you have a flight out on day two. You can also be dropped off at the town of Yulara (Ayers Rock Resort) at 10:45am if you want to spend another night at Ayers Rock.
Free Airport Shuttles operate every hour from the Outback Pioneer YHA to the Ayers Rock Airport if you wish to spend the night and fly out of Ayers Rock on Day 3.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please bring a small bag, sturdy walking shoes, a torch, a hat, sunscreen, 2 water bottles, towel, swimmers, toiletries, camera and sunglasses. Warm clothes for the winter and comfortable light fitting clothes for the summer
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- 1 night camping
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Meals as per itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- AU$25 Uluru parking fee (payable at the time of tour check-in)
- Sleeping bags (can be hired for AU$20 for the tour)
Ayers Rock Airport or Ayers Rock Resort
Drop Off at either Ayers Rock Resort or Ayers Rock Airport on day 2
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Rock Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.