When your cruise ship docks in Sydney, go ashore take a guided walking of the Rocks. Tours depart daily at 10:30am and 1:30pm from a convenient location in The Rocks, for a duration of 90 minutes, walking at a leisurely pace. Your guide will lead you throughout the historic and picturesque Rocks precinct as you weave your way through hidden alleyways, along charming lanes and into shady courtyards, areas that could be overlooked by the casual unguided visitor. This is a must-do for all visitors to Sydney!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Rocks Walking Tours, Shop 5 - Clocktower Square Cnr Argyle & Harrington Streets, The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
The Original Rocks Walking Tours gets up close & personal with the history of Sydney and British Australia on a leisurely 90-minute walking tour in The Rocks district with an expert guide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children and Infants must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved covering approx. 1.2 miles (2km) at the pace of the groups participants
- Small groups (no more than 20 people)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress to the predicted weather conditions appropriate for an outdoor activity
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat and a bottle of water suggested
- Tour encompasses uneven surfaces, cobblestones, worn sandstone flagging and steps; while these elements of the tour have never been considered to be strenuous by most people, for others this may be considered as an unsuitable activity.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a powered wheelchair/ scooter
- Meeting point is easily accessible on foot for cruise arrivals/ shore excursions
- Wheelchair (manual) and pram friendly route
- Toilet facilities accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- 90 minute guided walking tour
- Specialist trained guide with expertise in & around The Rocks
- Umbrella (if required)
- Guide has amplification for ease in hearing commentary
- Food and drinks
- Port pickup and drop-off (provided for private bookings)
- Transportation to/from attractions
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Rocks Walking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.