Discover the rich heritage of the Barossa on a guided full-day wine and food tasting tour. Though a small valley, the Barossa is home to some of Australia's most famous vineyards. Your tour includes tastings at three wineries, such as Pindarie Cellar Door, and stops to sample some of the region’s excellent food options. Throughout the day, your knowledgeable and friendly guide shares the history of the winemakers in the region with your group, limited to 30 people.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide Sightseeing, Adelaide, South Australia Australia
Tour departs with Adelaide Sightseeing from Adelaide Central Bus Station
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pindarie Winery, Cnr of Gomersal Road and Rosedale Road, Tanunda, South Australia Australia
Wine tastings and morning tea
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Maggie Beer's Farm Shop, Pheasant Farm Road, Nuriootpa, South Australia 5355 Australia
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lambert Estate Wines, 55 Long Gully Rd, Angaston, South Australia 5353 Australia
Wine tastings and delicious 2 course gourmet lunch
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Barossa Valley Chocolate Company, 64 Burings Rd, Tanunda SA 5352, Australia
House made chocolate and wine pairings, plus free time to shop or buy afternoon tea
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour does not operate on Good Friday or Christmas Day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- • Pindarie will be closed between 23rd December 2019 to 5th January 2020 and morning tea and wine tastings will be held at Kies Family Wines and Monkey Nut Café.
- • On 1st January 2020 (New Year’s Day) Pindarie and Maggie Beers are both closed. Morning tea and wine tastings will be held at Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre to replace Pindarie and Wine Tasting at Saltram Wine Estate will replace Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Wine tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
- Alcoholic drinks
Adelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Sealink Travel Group in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.