See more on this comprehensive tour that blends the highlights of the city with the quaint but classic Adelaide Hills. From the picturesque city square to the towering Mount Lofty Summit and Australia's oldest German settlement, Hahndorf, you will see the scenic span on the South Australian landscape from the city to the coast.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Please check in at the Adelaide Sightseeing Counter at least 15 minutes prior to departure
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Travel down the Cultural Boulevard of Adelaide, and see the majestic buildings of the SA Museum, Art Gallery, State Library, Parliament House, Government House and the Universities
Pass By: Botanic Park, Plane Tree Drive Botanic Drive, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Travel past the Botanic Gardens, taking in the National Wine Centre and Bicentennial Conservatory.
Stop At: St Peter's Cathedral, 27 King William Rd, Adelaide, South Australia 5006 Australia
Free time to have a look at St Peter's Cathedral or the Adelaide Oval
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Haigh's Chocolates Visitor Centre, 154 Greenhill Rd, Parkside, Adelaide, South Australia 5063 Australia
Visit the chocolate factory for a tour and tastings. You will also enjoy some morning tea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 266 Mount Lofty Summit Road Cleland, South Australia Australia
After lunch (own expense), travel through the picturesque Adelaide Hills, and stop at Mount Lofty Summit. Take in the magnificent views across the city to the sea.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hahndorf, Hahndorf, Adelaide Hills, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
Enjoy afternoon tea or beer tastings at the iconic Hahndorf Inn. Follow this with some free time exploring the main street of Hahndorf.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Haigh's Chocolates Tour does not operate on Sundays & SA Public Holidays – itinerary will be changed to include a visit to the National Wine Centre. The National Wine Centre is located on the edge of Adelaide’s stunning Botanic Gardens. Passengers will have free time to explore the iconic building with the opportunity to purchase morning tea at the café or taste wine from the extensive Australian wine collection. The National Wine Centre will be closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years’ Day so further time will be spent exploring the city.
- The morning tour will stop at 12.00pm on King William Street near Rundle Mall. Passengers can choose to disembark here to get some lunch & make their own way back to the Adelaide Central Bus Station by 1pm or stay onboard the coach that will return to the ACBS at 12:15pm. Clients then have free time to purchase their own lunch before boarding at 1.15pm for the afternoon part of their full day tour.
- This tour combines the Adelaide City Highlights and the Adelaide Hills & Hahndorf tours.
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Adelaide City Highlights
- St Peter's Cathedral and Adelaide Oval
- Free time for lunch at a local cafe or Central Markets (own expense)
- Afternoon tea or beer tastings at the iconic Hahndorf Inn Hotel
- Free time to explore the main street of Hahndorf
- Air-conditioned vehicle with expert commentary on board by local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Haigh's Chocolates Visitor Centre
- Lunch is not included
Adelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Sealink Travel Group in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.