Travel to Kangaroo Island for the day to take a small-group wildlife safari by 4WD. You’ll see koalas, kangaroos and sea lions on Kangaroo Island, South Australia’s wildlife haven, and discover the island’s wild rugged beauty. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 8 people, and travel to Kangaroo Island by round-trip ferry or upgrade to fly from Adelaide.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Check in for you coach transfer to Cape Jervis at least 15 minutes prior to departure
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cape Jervis, Cape Jervis, South Australia
Board the SeaLink ferry for your transfer to Kangaroo Island.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Seal Bay Conservation Park, Seal Bay Road, Seal Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Visit the Seal Bay Conservation Park to see the park’s colony of Australian sea lions basking on the beach and sand dunes. As you admire the sea lions’ playful antics, your small-group guide will provide essential information on the lives of these spectacular marine animals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kangaroo Island, Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Over the course of the day, explore the many habitats of the island, from beaches to bushland, and see the native flora and fauna in their natural environment
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 8 people per tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Your selected cruise and/or flight option
- Transport by 4WD
- Local guide
- Gourmet picnic lunch including local Kangaroo Island produce served with South Australian wine
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Sealink Travel Group in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.