Experience both Mt Hotham and Falls Creek ski resorts in one trip.
Own luxury bus with driver.
All transportation needs satisfied to get you up and down the mountain each day.
Accommodation can be booked privately or through The Snowy Shuttle.
Only 2 nights accommodation required for 3 days on the snow
What You'll Get
Take the stress out of the snow this season and jump aboard The Snowy Shuttle from Melbourne to Mt Hotham and Falls Creek where all your transport needs will be satisfied in our luxury 12-seater Renault Master Bus with reclining seats, heating, and individual USB charging port for all, because comfort and charge is everything on these long journeys to and from the snow.
Once in the mountains, The Snowy Shuttle will get you to Mt Hotham or Falls Creek in luxury each day from your accommodation in Bright, Harrietville, Mt Beauty or anywhere on the route between these towns (refer to route timetables below).
4:40am St Kilda pick up
5:00am Melb CBD pick up
5:40am Melbourne Airport
9:00am Rays Ski Shop (Lift Pass/Rentals)
11:00am Mt Hotham drop off
4:45pm Mt Hotham pick up
5:30pm Harrietville drop off
6:00pm Bright drop offs
6:45pm Mt Beauty drop offs
7:15am Harrietville pick ups
7:45am Bright pick ups
8:30am Mt Beauty pick ups
9:30am Falls Creek drop off
4:45pm Falls Creek pick up
5:45pm Mt Beauty drop offs
6:30pm Bright drop offs
7:00pm Harrietville drop offs
7:30am Mt Beauty pick ups
8:15am Bright pick ups
8:45am Harrietville pick ups
9:30am Mt Hotham drop off
4:00pm Mt Hotham pick up
5:30pm Rays Ski Shop (Rental Returns)
9:00pm Melbourne Airport
9:40pm Melb CBD drop off
10:00pm St Kilda drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Booster seats are available for children between 4-7 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Resort Entry Fees
- Lift Pass
Melbourne Airport VIC 3045, Australia St Paul's Cathedral, Melbourne, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia Luna Park/The Esplanade, St Kilda VIC 3182, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Snowy Shuttle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.