Manly is a relaxed beachside suburb on Sydney’s northern shores. Home to surfers, famous authors, actors and many Sydneysiders who are happy to commute to the city daily in exchange for ‘living the dream’ by the beach. It is now becoming known for its modern Australian food & wine, continuing it’s long-held tradition of providing an afternoon escape from the city. We conduct dining walks of Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, Potts Point and Manly. Accompanied by a well-connected local guide, our walks are aimed at visitors who want to go ‘where the locals go’.We offer our guests the chance to experience Sydney’s fabulous small bar culture and dine at multiple restaurants in one tour. It’s a great opportunity if you are only spending a short time in our city and want to gain an understanding of our food culture and vibe. You can also ask your guide all your Sydney questions: our history, the demographics of the precinct, the latest real estate prices or just where to go for breakfast.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manly Scenic Walkway, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
We will be having our mains at The Bistro which is on top of Manly Pavilion, with fantastic views of the harbour from the balcony and inside the restaurant.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- The company, local knowledge and entertainment of your guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - A three course set-menu including an alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage at the first two venues
- Return ferry fare to Manly from Circular Quay
- Alcoholic Beverages - Only one alcoholic beverage at the first two venues is included in the tour price. Any extra beverages must be paid for separately from the Guides bill.
Circular Quay Wharf 5, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We only pick-up from downtown Sydney hotels as we are traveling by ferry to Manly from Circular Quay which is located nearby.
Rollers Bakehouse, 19 Rialto Ln, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Sydney Connection in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.