I've been living in Melbourne for over 1 years, and a local student here.
Knowing varies of stores and workshops that people don't know.
You will have chance to visit the good design stores and talk to the designers about their creatives.
Eating at the good restaurants.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Smith Street, Victoria Parade to Alexander Parade, Collingwood, Yarra, Victoria Australia
You will see the graffitis on the streets, unique shops which I'll take you there, and cultures about this place.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Just include guide fees.
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Lunch - Exclusive drinks and food.
Johnston St/Smith St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tia Cao in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.