This quality tour offers a truly authentic Tasmanian experience to those who are tight on time. You’ll see spectacular beaches, eucalypt forests, small townships and native wildlife as we adventure around the region in our comfortable vehicle.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whalers Lookout, Foster St, Bicheno, Tasmania Australia
After collecting you from your accommodation, we will make the short tiki tour around Bicheno and discover the hidden history of this small fishing village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Douglas-Apsley National Park, 3 A, Bicheno, Tasmania 7215 Australia
Next we delve into the heart of Douglas-Apsley National Park, one of the few uncleared dry eucalypt forests in Tasmania and home of 11 endemic bird species. You’ll be immediately welcomed by its incredibly diverse setting with river gorges, waterholes which provide a fascinating backdrop as the terrain transitions from farm-land to wilderness.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: South Sisters lookout, Unnamed Road, St Marys TAS 7215, Australia
Next up, we move through St Mary’s, a small township found at the junction of coastal access and dramatic mountains. The sleepy town is known in equal part for its stunning scenery and rich and diverse history. We take the lesser known 4×4 roads to the South Sister peak then embarking on a short hike to the summit. This gorgeous mountain standing at a towering 838m high with its panoramic view of the Fingal valley to the Tasman sea below, you’re in for a treat!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Picaninny point, 20116 Tasman Hwy, Chain of Lagoons TAS 7215, Australia
Back in the comfort of the vehicle, your guide will navigate you through the winding roads and down sand dunes onto east coast beaches. In preparation of removing debris and dirt, you’ll be able to wash your feet on the crystal sands of Seymour whilst enjoying a beer or a drop of Tasmanian wine. Dink in the stunning water views as your personal chef prepares a fresh Tasmanian platter.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Snacks - A freshly prepared Tasmanian Platter
- Entry to National Park
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up / Drop off for Bicheno area.
- Entry/Admission - Douglas-Apsley National Park
- Pick up / Drop Off Swansea and Coles Bay. Available at an additional cost.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tiger Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.