Looking to explore Freycinet and the surrounding areas but don’t have a whole day spare? This "Tasmanian Quality Assured" tour promises a thorough introduction to the region as your local guide takes you to unmissable spots - including white sandy beaches, breathtaking views and unique wildlife aplenty.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friendly Beaches, Coles Bay Rd Freycinet National parks, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania Australia
Enjoy stunning views of this untouched and pristine white sandy beach from the look out. See if you can spot any whales!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay Road, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
Leaving Friendly Beaches, we head straight for the heart of Freycinet National Park on a quest for Bluestone Bay and Whitewater Wall. Located on the eastern side of the Freycinet Peninsula, Bluestone Bay is a fascinating inlet, completely out of character with the surrounding areas. Backed by spectacular cliffs and with its shore bathed in rounded pink and blue granite boulders, the contrast with the rest of Freycinet is stark and spectacular.
A short trek from Bluestone Bay takes us on to the wondrous Whitewater Wall. Peer over the cliff’s edge to truly appreciate their magnitude as they dive deep into the rampant Tasman Sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Tourville Lighthouse, Freycinet, Tasmania Australia
Next up is another crowd favourite, the famous Cape Tourville. In a region rich in lookout points, this is one of the best. The walk up the winding boardwalk is simply stunning. You’ll be treated to an unparalleled, 360 degree view of the rugged Tasman coastline. With Carp Bay, Sleepy Bay and Lemon Rock all clearly visible, it really is an awe-inspiring sight. Best of all, those are just your views to the south! Take out the binoculars and turn north back towards Friendly Beaches or over to The Nuggets islets to catch a glimpse of the Australian Fur Seals barking nearby. If you are looking for just one short walk in Freycinet, this would be the one to do!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania Australia
We explore this township on the edge of the National Park, this is a nice stop for purchasing souvenirs too.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Honeymoon Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania Australia
We will eventually have to drag you away from the majesty of Cape Tourville, but don’t fret; our next step is certainly worth it. Any place calling itself ‘Honeymoon Bay’ has a lot to live up to. Fortunately, this ‘bay within a bay’ does not disappoint. This will certainly be the most romantic spot we visit today. With fragrant wildflowers, towering eucalyptus trees and shallow, turquoise water, this is the ideal place for a quick swim and the perfect setting for a final photo to round off an unforgettable day.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Snacks - A freshly prepared Tasmanian Platter with a selection of Tasmanian wine and beers. Coffe and tea, soft drinks and bottled water included.
- National Park Pass
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up / Drop off for Bicheno and Coles Bay only.
- Entry/Admission - Freycinet National Park
- Entry/Admission - Cape Tourville Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Honeymoon Bay
- Pick up / Drop Off for Swansea area. Available at an additional cost.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tiger Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.