Our popular walking tours treat you as a VIP guest as we spend a few hours exploring the sites of Melbourne, seeing historical buildings, learning about history. Learn about the historical events that shaped Melbourne, and learn what the culture is like today. We also have the best food tastings on offer within our walks. Our guides weave together a comprehensive picture about Melbourne through history and currently, and all the things that make it the ‘most liveable city in the world.’
About This Deal
The Melbourne food tour is the perfect way to explore the local foodie scene on your own private tasting journey. Our tours are led by local experts who will teach you about Melbourne's culinary history and modern multicultural society.
Start with coffee as we journey through the beautiful Queen Victoria Market Melbourne. Enjoy cheese tastings and explore the food market scene. We journey through the beautiful arcades and alleys that define central Melbourne. Enjoy stunning handmade chocolates and visit the hidden best donut café for tastings.
Discover hidden laneways lined with cafes and restaurants before making your way into Little Bourke Street district where we enjoy the best Chinese egg tarts in town.
The tour also showcases the laneways, the latest and greatest restaurants and cocktail bars of Myers Place and Flinders Lane.
The Melbourne food tour is a terrific way to learn about and explore the best food city in Australia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tim Shaw in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.