Experience off-roading on an all-terrain Segway as you glide around the resort grounds of Opal Cove Resort on this 1-hour tour in Coffs Harbour. You’ll receive training on the Segway from a guide, who makes sure you feel comfortable on your personal transportation device. Select a morning or afternoon departure time when booking.
What You'll Get
Your all-terrain Segway adventure starts at Opal Cove Resort in Coffs Harbour, where you'll master how to operate your Segway before setting off with your guide. Hands-on training will be provided which is about 10 minutes.
When everyone is 'rider ready,' travel around the resort, through the bush, the undulating grounds whilst catching views of the Pacific Ocean. As you cruise along with your guide, savour the unique feeling a Segway provides—to enjoy the same views and sights you would if walking but able to cover more ground and soak up the breeze as you go.
Segway Tours are only recommended for those seeking a unique and exciting experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum weight is 92 lbs (42 kgs)
- Maximum weight is 265 lbs (120 kgs)
- Enclosed footwear is required
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a participant 18 years of age or older
- All guests are required to sign a waiver and indemnity form
- Helmets are provided and must be worn
- You agree to not ride the Segway if intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- By placing this booking, you and others who will be riding the Segways accept all risks associated with riding this mechanical device
- You are aware that all riders ride at their own risk and are responsible for the machine while in their care; this includes any damage the rider may cause to the machine, persons, or other people's property
- By law, machines are speed-limited for everyone's safety, and the machine will gently push you back to slow you down to ensure you don't exceed the predetermined speed limit. This is a safety feature of the machine; it is important that when you experience this, you simply lean backward a little and allow the machine to slow down, and then the platform will then level back out allowing you to continue at a safe speed
- If you are pregnant, unfortunately you cannot participate in the tour, as the local operator feels the risk to both child and mother is too high
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Segway training
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Time Out Adventures & Segway Tours Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.