"Things to do" in the Yarra Valley just got a whole lot more exciting! Riding a Segway in the Yarra Valley is something special! It's fun, exciting and a great way to soak up the ambiance of this beautiful valley.
On this 60 minute Balgownie Resort Vineyard tour, you will first learn how to master riding one of these amazing machines. Once 'rider ready' you'll zoom around the resort, cruise around the vineyard, learning a little about the award winning wines of Balgownie and scale to Segway summit to see some breath taking views of the Yarra Valley.
About This Deal
On this amazing tour, you will experience the fun of riding your all-terrain Segway up, down and around on gravel, grassed and concrete tracks, you'll get some amazing photo opportunities of the Yarra Valley and Balgownie Resort Vineyard and maybe even spot some wildlife in the process.
You see, it takes only moments to learn but forever to get the smile off your face! Riding a Segway is quite simply amazing; it feels like nothing you've experienced - because there's never been anything like it. This tour is fun, excitement and adventure wrapped up in one fantastic experience!
So if you are looking for a Yarra Valley experience with a difference, then don't delay, book today and have an adventure you'll truly remember!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- General Conditions
- You are required to arrive a minimum of 10 minutes early for all tours and rides
- Minimum age 12
- Minimum weight 92 lbs (42kgs)
- Maximum weight 265 lbs (120kgs)
- Enclosed footwear is required
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult/guardian/parent.
- All guests are required to sign an waiver & indemnity form
- Helmets are provided and must be worn
- You agree to not ride the Segway if intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Included as part of your tour is a hands-on training component (normally up to 10 minutes) on how to ride the machines safely
- By placing this booking you and others who will be riding the Segways, accept all risks associated with riding this mechanical device and;
- You are aware that all riders, ride at their own risk and are responsible for the machine whilst in their care this includes any damage the rider may cause to the machine, persons or property.
- By law machines are speed limited for everyone's safety and the machine will gently push you back to slow you down to ensure you don't exceed the predetermined speed limit. This is a safety feature of the machine, it is important that when you experience this, that you simply lean backwards a little and allow the machine to slow down and then the platform will then level back out allowing you to continue at a safe speed.
- If you are pregnant, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in the tour as we feel the risk to both child and mother to be too high.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Professional Guide
- Use of Equipment
- Proper Training
- Use of Segway
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Time Out Adventures & Segway Tours Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.