Located in the magnificent Hawkesbury Valley, just over one hour from the heart of Sydney CBD, Tobruk Sydney offers you a day like no other. Its rustic, sheep station charm provides a lifetime of memories from interesting, humorous shows and loads of hands-on animal experiences and photo opportunities. The expansive acreage overlooking the Blue Mountains allows you to experience a variety of activities, suitable for all ages. Tobruk, The Australian Outback show features stockmen on horseback, scrumptious billy tea and damper, hilarious duck show, whip cracking and boomerang throwing show, working dog display, sheep muster show, sheep shearing show and a mouth-watering Aussie BBQ lunch (Premium Show). You can even hand-feed friendly sheep.
Tobruk Sydney is a powerful and magical setting, hosting an authentic, rustic charm, just seven minutes from the historical Wisemans Ferry village and just over one hour from Sydney CBD. Perfect for families and small groups.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tobruk Sydney, 5050 Old Northern Rd, The Hills Shire, New South Wales 2756 Australia
Located in the magnificent Hawkesbury Valley, just one hour from the heart of the CBD, Tobruk Sydney offers you a day like no other.
Our expansive acreage overlooking the Hawkesbury River Valley and Blue Mountains allows us to create a variety of experiences you to enjoy.
A Day at Tobruk Sydney – Outback Program for individuals, families, students seniors & tour groups
Farmstays – stay at Tobruk Sydney’s Homestead which sleep up to 11 people
Functions, Conferences & Incentives
TV & Film location
Bush Dances and more …
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not including transfers, you must make your own way to Tobruk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Morning tea (Billy Tea & Damper)
- Lunch (Premium Program only)
- Outback Show
- Free Parking
- Entry/Admission - Tobruk Sydney
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Maroota NSW 2756, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tobruk Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.