Enjoy the drive through the Derwent Valley, past New Norfolk, and into rich farming land as we head southwest to Mount Field National Park. Walk among towering swamp gums, myrtle, and tall man ferns as you head to the famous Russell Falls, Tasmania's most photographed waterfall. Take in the fresh forest air as you walk through the ancient rainforest in one of Tasmania's oldest National Parks. Grab a bite to eat at Waterfalls Café in the national park before we embark on our second stop of the day, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary. Spend some time with our fluffy locals at the wildlife sanctuary before heading back to Hobart.
Departure times will vary depending on the arrival time of your cruise ship. Please note we will depart the cruise terminal roughly one hour after the ship's arrival.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Field National Park, Mount Field National Park, Tasmania
Explore one of Tasmania's oldest National Parks, Mount Field. With plenty of time for a few walks, you'll be amazed by the tall trees and fascinating rainforests. Mount Field is home to some of the tallest trees in Tasmania and the world, take a stroll through them on the Tall Trees walk.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, 593 Briggs Rd, Brighton, Tasmania 7030 Australia
Get up close and personal with some kangaroos and see our wildlife icon, the Tasmanian Devil. Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary is a fantastic attraction for all ages, and a great way to learn about Tasmania and Australia's native wildlife. Don't forget to say hello to Fred, the resident cockatoo who's over 100 years old!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- National Park entry fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary entry fee
- Entry/Admission - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Coffee and/or Tea
18 Hunter St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Look out for our guides wearing Tours around Tasmania hats, they'll be on Hunter Street outside the cruise terminal.
6 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours around Tasmania Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.