Join us on this shore excursion to the gem of the North West, Cradle Mountain National Park. We'll briefly stop in at a local café in Sheffield where you can purchase lunch then make our way to the stunning National Park. Stopping at the Visitor Centre for the shuttle bus, you'll have two hours to explore this natural wonderland just look out for the fluffy locals on the walking tracks - Cradle is full of our fascinating native wildlife! Please ensure you pack wet weather gear as the weather conditions can change suddenly.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheffield TAS 7306, Australia
We briefly stop in one of Tassie's Top Tourism Town's for 2022, Sheffield to purchase take away lunch from the local bakery. While we drive through the town enjoy the views of Mt Roland and of course keep your eyes peeled for what Sheffield is famous for, it's murals! Painted on buildings and walls across the town Sheffield is world-famous for it's murals holding a Mural Fest yearly.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania Australia
Take a stroll through the Enchanted Forest, Knyvet Falls or one of the many other short walks in Cradle Mountain. Head down to Dove Lake for the iconic shot of the famous lake and boatshed. We do our best to maximise guest's time in the National Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Great Western Tiers, Tasmania Australia
We travel through the Great Western Tiers to reach Cradle Mountain. This area is full of rich farmlands and stunning mountain scenery. Keep a look out for Mt Roland, if time permits we will stop briefly for a photo opportunity. Please note it takes 1.5 hours each way to reach Cradle Mountain
Pass By: Ulverstone, Ulverstone, Tasmania
Departing Burnie we embark on the hour-long drive to Sheffield to purchase a tasty lunch before heading to Cradle. Enjoy the views of the Bass Strait as we pass through Penguin and Ulverstone.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- National Park entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Cradle Mountain
- Coffee and/or Tea
6 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours around Tasmania Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.