Our tours offer guests an active day walking in nature while enjoying the beautiful surrounds . On this tour we Visit Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park with opportunities to enjoy the local seafood, ice-cream & history along the way. Tour itineraries are fast paced and active designed to fit in as much as possible into the day, including hiking, sightseeing, and many stops along the way. We do offer shorter walking options for our guests wanting an easier day out.
• Explore Freycinet National Park
• Walk to the spectacular Wineglass Bay Lookout
• Option to extend your walk to the white sands of Wineglass Bay
• Visit beautiful Honeymoon Bay
• Take in the spectacular 360 degree views on the Cape Tourville Lighthouse Walk
• Enjoy some fresh oysters from the Marine Farm
• Reward yourself with local hand-crafted ice cream or a famous Tasmanian Scallop Pie at the end of the day!
• Visit the historic town of Campbell Town and the Convict Brick Trail.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay Road, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
Wineglass Bay Explorer Active Day Tour -
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years
- A small amount of walking is involved; a suitable level of general health & fitness and physical abilities is essential
- We provide accurate interpretation, and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests how to view wildlife with patience and respect. Activities are always confined to tracks and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pickup time is between 7:00am and 7:30am depending on your location. Hotel pickup is available from central city Hotels and Hostels ( no AirBnB’s). Please arrange pickup from your hotel at least 48 hours prior to departure with the tour operator.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- National Park entrance fees
- Professional guides & interpretative walks
- Small, friendly groups
- We offer a Hotel pick up from most central city Hotels and Hostels
- Entry/Admission - Freycinet National Park
- Food and drinks (please either pre purchase, or there will be the opportunity to purchase on tour)
- We do not offer pick ups from Air BnB’s and private residences
Traveler pickup is offered
To arrange a Hotel pickup please email your tour operator
We offer Hotel & Hostel pick ups from select Launceston central city locations
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours Tasmania in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.