Freycinet National Park is a hiker's delight! Join us for a hike to the Wineglass Bay Lookout and then onwards to Wineglass Bay Beach. This has been voted as one of the Top 10 Beaches in the world!
• Freycinet National Park
• Wineglass Bay Lookout
• The spectacular Wineglass Bay Beach
• Hike to one of the world's most beautiful locations
• Enjoy some fresh oysters at Freycinet Marine Farm
• Reward yourself with a local Tasmanian Hand crafted Ice Cream!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay Road, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
We depart Hobart heading east then following the coastline north. We travel through the seaside towns of Orford and Swansea as we make our way to Freycinet National Park. Freycinet is one of Tasmania’s first National Parks, the area is famous for its stunning coastal landscapes. Colourful granite mountains form the backdrop for secluded bays, pristine waters, white sandy beaches, local wildlife, and a variety of walking trails to explore the area.
Duration: 11 hours
Stop At: Freycinet Marine Farm, 1784 Coles Bay Rd, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
As we enter the Freycinet peninsula, we have a brief stop at the Freycinet Marine Farm for anyone interested in the local oysters, mussels, or crayfish, fresh from the surrounding waters.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wineglass Bay Lookout, Road C302 Inside Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
We walk as a group to the Wineglass Bay Lookout; this is a moderate uphill walk of around 45 minutes. Once at the top you are rewarded with that world – famous view of Wineglass Bay and the stunning Freycinet National Park. Enjoy the moment, take in the views, and let our guides help you with those sought after photographs. The walk to Wineglass Bay Lookout is one of the Great Short Walks of Tasmania and requires good mobility and adequate fitness. It is 1.3 km uphill, before returning downhill.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wineglass Bay, Freycinet rd, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania Australia
The Wineglass Bay Beach Walk is a 2.5 hr return walk and good fitness is required. Once on the beach you can enjoy your lunch in this stunning setting, jump in the pristine waters for a swim, or wander along the white sands. This is one of the most rewarding walks in Tasmania to a stunning location.
After around 4 hours at Freycinet National Park, we re-group ready to begin the trip back to Hobart
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kate's Berry Farm, 12 Addison St, Swansea, Tasmania 7190 Australia
We make a final stop for the day, as a trip to the East Coast is not complete without a visit to Kate’s Berry Farm. Reward your hiking efforts with one of Kate's delicious Berry Ice-creams, desserts or other sweet treats such as jams, sauces, chocolates and jellies. This is a great way to finish the day before we settle in for the drive home. (** Kate’s Berry Farm stop is subject to changeable opening hours. Alternative stop will be delivered if Kate’s is closed.)
We return to your Hobart City accommodation around 6.00pm.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Your safety is our priority. Tours operate in compliance with current local regulations.
- National Park entrance fee
- Professional guide & interpretative walk
- Small, friendly groups
- Airport drop offs on request with prior arrangement
- We offer a Hotel pickup from select central city Hotels.
- Entry/Admission - Freycinet National Park
- Entry/Admission - Wineglass Bay Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Wineglass Bay
- Food and drinks
- No pickups from Air BnB's or private residences
20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours Tasmania in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.