An action packed tour day from Launceston to Hobart via the world famous Wineglass Bay and the East Coast. Depart Launceston ready for an adventurous day out exploring the delights and highlights of the East Coast before finishing the day in Hobart. A free pickup and drop-off service is offered from all hotels located in Launceston central city. This tour includes all National Park entry fee's and a friendly and professional guide.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wineglass Bay Lookout, Road C302 Inside Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
We walk to the Wineglass Bay Lookout for sensational views. Here you have the option to continue on the longer walk to the beach, or to return to the start of the walk to explore other areas in the National Park.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay Road, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
The Freycinet National Park is iconic coastal National Park with a variety of short walks, bays, beaches and coastline to explore
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years
- A small amount of walking is involved; a suitable level of general health & fitness and physical abilities is essential
- We provide accurate interpretation, and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests how to view wildlife with patience and respect. Activities are always confined to tracks and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pickup time is between 7.00am and 7:30am depending on your location. Hotel pickup is available from select central city Hotels and Hostels ( no AirBnB’s). Please arrange pickup from your hotel at least 48 hours prior to departure with the tour operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Your safety is our priority. Tours operate in compliance with current local regulations.
- Professional guides & interpretative walks
- Small, friendly groups
- Pick up from most central Launceston hotels with prior arrangement
- Hobart Airport drop offs available with prior arrangement
- National Park entry fees are included
- Entry/Admission - Wineglass Bay Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Freycinet National Park
- Food and drinks
- We provide an opportunity to purchase lunch along the way such as a bakery style/takeaway lunch. You are also welcome to bring along your own packed lunch.
Launceston TAS, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
• Hotel pick ups are scheduled between 7.00am - 7.25am from select hotels and hostels in the central city area (tour departs Launceston at 7.30am)
• Hotel pick ups need to be arranged directly with the tour operator prior to your departure
• If pick up has not been arranged, our general pick up point is 7.00am from Peppers Seaport Launceston, Seaport Boulevard, Launceston
Hobart TAS, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours Tasmania in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.