An action packed tour day travelling from Launceston to Hobart via the world famous Wineglass Bay and the East Coast.
Travel from Launceston to Hobart in 1 day via Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park. An action packed day tour, with sensational scenery, Great Short Walks and many scenic stops along the way.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Launceston, Launceston, Tasmania
We depart Launceston today travelling through the well-preserved Georgian townships of Evandale and Campbell Town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Campbell Town, Campbell Town, Tasmania
We make a short stop in Campbell Town where you can collect some lunch to take along for the day ahead. You will have time to discover the Convict Brick Trail that extends through the town, visit the Red Bridge, and check out the tree sculptures depicting the history of the town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay Road, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
The amazing views of the Hazards mountains greet us as we enter the Freycinet National Park.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cape Tourville Circuit Walk, Cape Tourville Cct, Coles Bay, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
We begin by stretching our legs on the Cape Tourville Lighthouse circuit. A short and easy walk with spectacular 360 degree views of the surrounding coastline.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wineglass Bay Lookout, Road C302 Inside Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
Then we pack our lunch and begin our walk to the Wineglass Bay Lookout. This is an uphill walk and takes around 45 minutes to reach the Lookout, where we are well rewarded with the iconic view of Wineglass Bay. Here your guide will help you take those sought after photographs relax in this magic setting and enjoy your lunch break. The round trip walk takes around 1.5 hours. For the fit and keen, from the Lookout you can extend your walk down to Wineglass Bay Beach (2.5 hr return walk). You have time on this famous beach to take a swim, relax, eat your lunch or explore along the white sands.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Honeymoon Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania Australia
If you return directly from the Lookout with our Tour Guide, we will have time visit Honeymoon Bay in the afternoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hobart, Hobart, Greater Hobart, Tasmania
We re-group ready for the onward journey to Hobart. Before leaving the East Coast we make a stop for a chance to refuel and refresh, for those looking for a sweet treat there will be tasty local ice-cream and desserts available, a well-deserved reward after a full day out!
We arrive in Hobart around 6.00pm.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years
- A small amount of walking is involved; a suitable level of general health & fitness and physical abilities is essential
- We provide accurate interpretation, and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests how to view wildlife with patience and respect. Activities are always confined to tracks and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pickup time is between 7.00am and 7:30am depending on your location. Hotel pickup is available from select central city Hotels and Hostels ( no AirBnB’s). Please arrange pickup from your hotel at least 48 hours prior to departure with the tour operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Your safety is our priority. Tours operate in compliance with current local regulations.
- Professional guides & interpretative walks
- Small, friendly groups
- Pick up from most central Launceston hotels with prior arrangement
- Hobart Airport drop offs available with prior arrangement
- National Park entry fees are included
- Entry/Admission - Freycinet National Park
- Entry/Admission - Cape Tourville Circuit Walk
- Entry/Admission - Wineglass Bay Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Honeymoon Bay
- Food and drinks
- We provide an opportunity to purchase lunch along the way such as a bakery style/takeaway lunch. You are also welcome to bring along your own packed lunch.
Launceston TAS, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
• Our general meeting and departure point is from Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston, 29 Cameron Street, Launceston at 7:20am
• If Hotel pick up has not been arranged, please meet us at the general meeting and departure point.
• Hotel pickups need to be arranged via email, directly with your Tour operator
• Hotel pick ups are scheduled between 7.00am - 7.25am from select hotels in the central city area
Hobart TAS, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours Tasmania in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.