- An adventurous and memorable night!
* Guided night walk at Springbrook National Park, World Heritage listed site
* Educational commentary.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Springbrook National Park, Carricks Road, Springbrook, Gold Coast, Queensland 4213 Australia
Visit one of the world's most significant natural glow worm colonies at Springbrook National Park, World Heritage Listed site.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Return coach transfers
- Guided walk
- Rain ponchos
- National Park permit fees
- Souvenir certificate and torch
- Entry/Admission - Springbrook National Park
- All personal expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call us 24-48 hours prior to scheduled pick-up to reconfirm your reservation.
Please present your printed ticket to the driver or guide upon pick-up.
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours4Fun in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.