A leisurely 60 minute walking tour of Victor Harbors historic sites and a commentary on its history. Escorted by the award winning Town Crier of Victor Harbor, followed by an included ride to the fabulous Granite Island on the Horse Drawn Tram. Enjoy a snack and drink at the Oceanic Victor Island Cafe whilst soaking up the spectacular views. Enjoy other features of Granite Island and then return to the mainland at your leisure.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victor Harbor Town Centre Heritage Trail, Victor Harbor, South Australia 5211 Australia
See many of the old buildings and history of Victor Harbor. Followed by a return trip on the Victor Harbor Horse Drawn Tram.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All Fees and Taxes
- Business Discounts
- Includes a return trip on the Victor Horse Drawn Tram. Return at leisure.
- Entry/Admission - Victor Harbor Town Centre Heritage Trail
1 Esplanade, Victor Harbor SA 5211, Australia
1 to 2 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Town Crier Mike Willett in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.