Discover the NSW Outback and Tobruk Sheep Station on this private full day trip from Sydney. Set on a high plateau above the Hawkesbury River, Tobruk Sheep Station is a working sheep station and is surrounded by state forest and bushland. Learn about life on a sheep station; how to crack a whip and throw a boomerang, watch the Australian cattle dog round up a herd of sheep and witness the incredible display of sheep shearing. The tour also includes morning tea and a BBQ lunch.
What You'll Get
Relax and enjoy the day as the Stockmen guide you through a four hour interactive and authentic outback experience, full of fun, good old Aussie humor and delicious food.
Assemble at Drovers’ Camp and enjoy Billy Tea and Damper, the traditional refreshment for Stockmen and Drovers. See a sheep muster and a working dog display. Enjoy a demonstration by your shearer in the art of shearing a sheep, conducted in the most unique shearing shed in Australia. You will also have the opportunity to try your hand at shearing a sheep!
Indulge in a traditional Aussie BBQ lunch with a delicious BBQ steak, salad, tea and coffee. Experience a demonstration of whip cracking and Boomerang throwing by the local Stockman, then take the opportunity to try it out for yourself!
Enjoy the leisurely drive back to Sydney after your wonderful adventure on one of Australia’s best working sheep farms
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The Tobruk Program is a public show. Your exclusive private vehicle and guide will provide expert commentary and sightseeing oppoortunities on your way to Tobruk. On your return trip, your guide will take you to some of the secret sights of Sydney!
- It is approx 1.25 hours journey from your Sydney Hotel to Tobruk Sheep Station
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Expert Driver/Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea - Billy Tea and Damper
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - available to purchase
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your Sydney Hotel or other central location within 5km of the city centre.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay
- White Bay Cruise Terminal
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Trading As: Runaway Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.