Explore two beautiful national parks - Nambung and Yanchep - on this amazing day tour. Visit the Pinnacles Desert, a unique landscape of strange rock formations emerging from the amazing yellow sand. Try sandboarding down some huge white sand dunes; see unique Australian animals such as wild kangaroos, colourful birds and koalas and; eat lots of delicious, fresh, healthy food throughout the day.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yanchep National Park, Cnr Yanchep Beach Road/Wanneroo Road, Yanchep, Wanneroo, Western Australia 6035 Australia
Enjoy a scrumptious morning tea with freshly baked bread, locally produced, indigenous jams and chutneys with hot and cold drinks.
Visit the Koala Boardwalk & see countless native birds, Western Grey Kangaroos and native flora.
Experience Wangi Mia and discover the importance of this area to the original inhabitants, the Nyoongar People.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lancelin Sand Dunes, 13 Whitfield St Gingin Road, 102, Lancelin, Western Australia 6044 Australia
Get your groove on, surfing down the massive Sand Dunes of Lancelin on our custom made Sand-Boards.
For those not interested in Sand-Boarding, the views from the top of the dunes, overlooking the sparkling Indian Ocean are spectacular and should not be missed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nambung National Park, 200 Km North of Perth Midwest Region, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
Nambung National Park encompasses the world famous Pinnacles Desert.
Visit the Thousands of huge limestone pillars rise from the shifting yellow sands and learn the importance of the area to the Nyoongar people at the Pinnacles Desert Discovery Centre.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Pinnacles, Pinnacles Drive Nambung National Park, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
Join your knowledgeable guide on a walking tour through the Pinnacles Desert, pointing out various objects, animal tracks and explaining the formation of these limestome pillars and the history of their discovery by Europeans.
Spend some free time exploring by yourself.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moore River, Western Australia 6041 Australia
Enjoy a brief stop at the tiny fishing hamlet of Moore River to stretch your legs and watch the sun dipping low over the Indian Ocean as our little adventure comes to a close.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Travel Western Australia, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
This is Home Base for the magical team of Travel Western Australia. Come and visit us for other travel options around Perth and Western Australia. The Team will be sure to welcome you and show you some amazing offers with discounted prices for your loyalty.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour starts from 300 Wellington Street, Perth, at 7.00am.
- Tour is suitable for all ages
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (please advise age when booking)
- Free Infant fare applies for infants aged 0-2 years inclusive, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 21 people per tour
- Minimum numbers of 6 guests apply. There is a possibility of tour cancellation after confirmation if not enough passengers have booked to meet minimum requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please phone +61 417 985 509 if there are any problems with pick-up time/place.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- If possible, provide your email address to Travel Western Australia a minimum of 2 days prior to departure to be able to receive a Pre-Departure Information message. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Pick-up from Perth City YHA - 300 Wellington Street, Perth - at 7am
- Professional, knowledgeable & super friendly tour guide with full commentary
- All National Park Fees, touring, transport, food are included
- Sand-Boarding Equipment supplied
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Souvenir photos - Electronic Link sent free of charge after your tour
- Lunch - Filling Morning Tea, freshly prepared Picnic Style Lunch, Hot and Cold Drinks, Water, fresh Fruit & Snacks throughout the day
- Blankets & pillows for extra comfort
- Entry/Admission - Yanchep National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lancelin Sand Dunes
- Entry/Admission - Nambung National Park
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacles
Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Travel Western Australia Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.