Mt. Buller an exhilarating winter experience. This alpine wonderland is nestled high on the ski fields with quaint lodges, luxury hotels, cosy restaurants and cafes. Snowshoe walking, board riding, skiing, tobogganing or simply enjoy the village atmosphere.• Enjoy the bush landscape as you travel in comfort through the Great Dividing • Range, picturesque Yarra Valley, Yea and Mansfield• Explore Mt. Buller Alpine Village•Spectacular mountain scenery• Mt Buller has three terrain parks designed for all skill levels, a half pipe and an ultra cross course, with a dedicated snow grooming team to maintain their condition
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt Buller Check Point, 3186 Mt Buller Rd, Mirimbah VIC 3722, Australia
You’ll depart Melbourne bright and early to ensure a view of the sunrise as you pass through the stunning Yarra Valley and to maximize your time on the mountain. On this full-day excursion you’ll also pass through the township of Bonnie Doon, made famous by the classic Australian film, The Castle before stopping in Mansfield, which is the gateway to Victoria's High Country.
During the stop in Mansfield you can rent skiing or snowboarding equipment or clothing if you wish (at your own expense), avoiding the long wait in line on the mountain. You can also have some breakfast or just a cup of coffee or hot chocolate to keep you warm before continuing on to Mount Buller.
Once you pass through the gates at the resort, you’ll see the scenery change from the tall mountain ash trees to snow gums, and see increasing amounts of snow. You’ll have incredible views of Mount Stirling as the bus climbs up the mountain.
A mountain shuttle will take you to the very top, where you can spend the day skiing, snowboarding, riding the sightseeing chairlift, throwing snow balls or just enjoying the Alpine Village and the magical winter wonderland.
After a day spent on the slopes, you’ll take in a spectacular sunset on the ride back to the town of Mansfield. Stop for dinner( Own expenses ) and return your gear before returning to Melbourne.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Transportation by large, comfortable and heated coach
- Experienced driver/guide
- Mount Buller Park fees
- Free WiFi on Coach
- Return transfer back to Melbourne ( Starting Point )
- Hotel Pick up ( Only for selected hotel )
- Entry/Admission - Mt Buller Check Point
- Hotel drop-off
- Ski Clothing and Equipment ( Available for rent )
- Ski Lift Tickets and Lessons
St Paul's Cathedral, Melbourne, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
- Hotel pickups can be arranged for most accommodation in Melbourne CBD. If you cannot find your accommodation on the drop-down list, please contact us to be advised on the closest pickup.
- Hotel pickups are one way only and do not include drop-off. The tour will conclude at St Pauls Cathedral and travelers will need to make their own way back to their accommodation.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Travelvago Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.