Experience the beautiful treetops at the foothills of The Blue Mountains in a new and exciting way. Spend 2 hours climbing through the trees that line the riverbank of The Grose River. Soar along flying foxes and navigate your way across aerial challenges including wobbling wooden bridges, scrambling along cargo nets and balancing on tight ropes! Located approx 60min from Sydney.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trees Adventure Grose River Park, 200 Springwood Road Yarramundi, Richmond, New South Wales 2753 Australia
Arrive at our reception and our team will check you in, take you to gear up and train you how to use the equipment. You'll then get to experience the treetops!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- 2 hour session (including training)
- Safety Equipment and Training
- Lockers for small personal items.
- Onsite car park
- Onsite kiosk
- Onsite toilets
- Food and drinks
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Trees Yarramundi in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.