Join us for a personal “Half Day Animal Tour”. You’ll enjoy meeting the amazing animals in personal hands-on encounters including a complementary morning tea. The farm currently has donkeys, rabbits, chickens, guinea pigs, goats, turkeys, alpaca, pigs, sheep, a cow, horses and more.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trevena Glen Farm, 1100 Winn Rd, Mount Samson, Queensland 4520 Australia
Meet and interact with a range of farm animals
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 2yrs are free
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking/tour
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Small-group tour with professional guide
- Morning tea
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Entry/Admission - Trevena Glen Farm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Meet at the picnic tables under the large fig tree
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Trevena Glen in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.